Vorshlag 16-21 Camaro Camber Plates (6GMRC-CP)
VSG-6GMRC-CPRegular price $695.00
Vorshlag Camber Plates for the 2016-2021 Camaro features a design that allows you to easily adjust camber track side, with simple hand tools (1/4" hex key wrench). Camber adjustment is about 2.5° of added negative camber over stock. Caster has two settings, which we recommend not setting track side.
Vorshlag's over-sized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All of their components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Compatible with common coilover spring sizes: 2.25", 60mm, 2.5"
- See separate entry for use with OEM style springs
- Works on all 2016+ Camaro models with aftermarket coilover struts
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required
- Camber is adjustable up to an additional 2.5° negative beyond stock (OEM spring size limits inboard travel slightly compared to the generally smaller sized coilover springs)
- Two caster settings
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any 6th Gen camber plate on the market. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in some competitors' plates
- Aluminum alloy main plate and steel alloy bearing holder construction
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life
- Vorshlag upper spring perches are included and built to fit the strut style and spring diameter you select
NOTE: If you have a ZLE/1LE/PDQ version that has a bolt-on strut tower brace, it normally attaches to one of the 3 strut top mounting holes. You might need to slightly modify that 3rd hole per side to use the included nut and washer hardware. That brace is mostly cosmetic and not a crucial part of the chassis. You can take it off and your lap times will not change. Or you can open up the hole ever so slightly and fit the nut/washer included and accommodate it.