UMI Performance 10-15 Camaro SS Adjustable Rear Toe Rods w/Poly Bushings (2523)
UMI-2523RRegular price $239.99
UMI Performance rear toe rods for the 2010-2014 Camaro SS control the camber alignment of the rear end preventing the tire from moving inward or outward during suspension load. The factory toe rods are made from flimsy stamped steel and feature soft rubber bushings causing deflection which leads to erratic handling, poor traction and possible rear tire wear. Replacing the factory arms with heavy duty toe rods makes for a more stable suspension, improved traction and better braking. The adjustable toe rods allows more adjustment that the factory camber bolt provides and toe rods can be adjusted easily while still mounted to the vehicle. The adjustable UMI toe rod arms are manufactured from 1-1/4” DOM tubing and fully TIG welded for the utmost in strength. They are assembled with fluted, greaseable and low deflection polyurethane bushings from Energy Suspension. Toe rods are a direct bolt in and installation time is less than an hour using basic hand tools.
- Fabricated from 1.250” x 0.120” DOM tubing
- CNC machined DOM bushing holders
- Fully TIG welded for outstanding strength
- Greaseable and fluted polyurethane bushings
- Direct bolt on, uses OEM hardware
- 1” 4140 heat treated chromoly adjuster
- Durable powder coat finish
- Made in the USA!
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!