SuspensionMaxx 17-19 Silverado 6.0L 4WD Maxx Cam 7 1"-2.5" Adjustable Leveling Kit (SMX-MC7)
SMX-MC7Regular price $336.99
SuspensionMaxx Maxx Cam 7 1"-2.5" Adjustable Leveling Kit for the 2017-2019 Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 6.0L 4WD replaces your stock torsion bar keys with an adjustable design that enables you to lift, level or lower the front suspension of your GM Heavy Duty truck just the right amount for your needs.
MAXXCam 7 incorporates a patented internal gear adjustment mechanism that raises or lowers the suspension in increments – with a choice of seven positions. MAXXCam can be calibrated to any amount of corrected height and degree torsion bars require with controlled preload and no degradation in handling or ride quality. MAXX Cam 9 torsion bar keys are precision manufactured using 4140 heat-treated alloy steel for high strength, and feature Industrial strength powder coating for added protection from the elements.
The Maxx Cam 9 kits include all required hardware including differential relocation spacers to maintain proper axle shaft geometry. Maxx Cam is a lower cost option to high-priced full lift kits. Quick to install when using the SuspensionMAXX torsion bar unloader tool, requires no extensive modifications to the vehicle, and is completely reversible. Made in the USA.
- Provides lift to level the vehicle, fit larger wheels and tires, increase ground clearance, or carry heavier front loads
- Gives your truck a more aggressive appearance
- Adjustable front leveling kit allows fine tuning of front lift height 1”-2.5
- Patented torsion bar key internal gear adjustment mechanism provides up to 7 incremental lift height adjustments
- No torsion bar preload and no degradation in handling or ride quality
- Manufactured with 4140 heat-treated alloy steel
- Durable and economical alternative to complex and expensive lift kits
- Kits include all required hardware including differential relocation spacers, skid plate spacers and shock extensions