ReadyLIFT 20-21 Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500HD 6.6L 3.5" SST Lift Kit (69-3035)
RLS-69-3035Regular price $1,399.95
ReadyLIFT Suspensions lift kit for the 2020-2021 Silverado/Sierra 6.6L 2500/3500HD provides 3.5" of adjustable front lift with new forged torsion keys specialized for this 3.5" front lift. This new premium SST lift kit includes ReadyLIFT heavy-duty fabricated steel upper control arms with heavy-duty ball joints and maintenance-free TCT non-bonded pivot bushings along with heavy-duty tie rods featuring increased pivot angles over stock. Taller differential drop spacers and skid plate spacers are included, as well as new taller bump stops round out the front suspension. ReadyLIFT's popular OE style cast iron 2" tall rear lift blocks with new longer U-bolts provide the right rear lift for a strong stance. And to make it all ride and handle to match the truck's lifted look, we include new front/rear Bilstein 5100 series shocks. The 69-3035 SST lift kit works with trucks equipped with either of the OE #84461807 or OE #84634344 factory torsion keys, and requires ReadyLIFT torsion key unloading tool 66-7822B (or similar) for installation.
- 3.5" Front/ 2" Rear SST Lift Kit
- SST lift specific Forged Torsion Keys with new F/R Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Xtreme-Duty fabricated steel upper control arms, heavy-duty tie rods, differential spacers, new longer bump stops, and longer hardware.
- Allows for 20x9 0 offset - 35x12.50 tire. *Max with trimming: 20x10 -18 offset - 35x12.50
- Some fender well variance may be experienced between Silverado and Sierra models.
- Can be used on trucks equipped with factory snow prep/plow packages.
- Works with trucks equipped with either the OE #84461807 or OE #84634344 factory torsion keys and requires ReadyLIFT torsion key unloading tool 66-7816A or similar for installation.