Magnuson 10-12 Camaro SS TVS2300 Heartbeat Supercharger (01-23-62-370-BL)
MPS-01-23-62-370-BLRegular price $8,895.00
Magnuson Heartbeat supercharger system for the 2010-2012 Camaro SS retains factory-like drivability, fuel economy, and reliability while providing significant peak horsepower and torque gains.
This kit includes the most advanced intercooler system available with integrated intercoolers derived from the same technology used in Formula 1 and NASCAR heat exchangers.
The Heartbeat kit was Magnuson's new "Heartbeat" cast aluminum intake maniforld, factory 'push-lock' connectors are utlized in the fuel system for installation ease, Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers use Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger and all necessary hardware to make a complete installation.
Power gains of approximately 125 horsepower!
- TVS2300 Heartbeat hybrid-roots supercharger
- Clears the factory strut bar and 2014+ SS hood insert
- Weights 17 pounds less than the standard TVS 2300
- TVS2300 Front-Inlet Front-Drive rotors, utilizes the same Eaton technology as the Corvette ZR1 LS9
- Provides cooler discharge temperatures than comparable twin-screw systems
- Advanced high-flow inlet forward design
- Includes Twin dual-press charge-air-coolers utilize Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology
- Accoustically designed to minimize noise, vibration and harshness (NVH)
- Better air-handling characteristics than comparable superchargers
- 100% complete bolt-on system which can be installed in one day
- More power in a smaller package
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ration capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Utilizes 'push-lock' connectors
- Displacement on demand hardware retained for improved fuel economy
- Components have been independently tested to GM's specification
- Only requires an oil change every 60,000-120,000 miles
- CARB EO # D-488-34
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
- 6th Generation MP2300 TVS Heartbeat Supercharger with integral bypass valve
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold
- Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers utilize Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology
- 8 high-flow fuel injectors
- GM LS9 fuel rail system
- Padded Box and UPS 2-Day shipping label for computer return
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts and hardware required
Note: Ships direct from the manufacturer.