Magnuson 15-20 Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon 6.0L TVS2300 Radix Supercharger (01-23-60-027-BL)
MPS-01-23-60-027-BLRegular price $7,195.00
Magnuson intercooled supercharger for the 2015-2020 Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, and Yukon XL 6.0L is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining factory-like drivability and reliability.
This kit includes a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system with IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature. Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger’s integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin" under light engine loads. During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged vehicle to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy - giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, fuel injectors, fuel rails, front & rear fuel crossovers, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don’t lose track of parts in the middle of your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you won’t be running to the local parts store in the middle of your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail.
The Magnuson TVS2300 supercharger utilizes EATON's 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology for a highly efficient package that requires less power to drive, and delivers cooler discharge temperatures.
Generating 6 psi of boost, the Magnuson TVS2300 Hybrid Roots Style Supercharger delivers power gains of approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels!
- TVS2300 Hybrid-roots supercharger
- Installs in one day
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- No hood modifications required
- More power in a smaller package
- 180 degree rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
- Internal bypass valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degree of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Improved air-handling characteristics
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- Only requires an oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!