Edelbrock 10-15 Camaro SS LS3 Stage 1 Supercharger (1563)
EDL-1563Regular price $7,415.87
Edelbrock stage 1 supercharger for the 2010-2015 Camaro SS with the manual transmission increases the performance of your LS3 engine to 599 horsepower and 547 ft-lbs of torque at the flywheel. At the core of this system is an Eaton Gen VI 2300 TVS supercharger rotating assembly that features a four lobe design with 160° of twist for maximum flow, minimum temperature rise and quiet operation for excellent drivability.
Edelbrock also designed their superchargers with an integrated bypass valve to help eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle, improving mileage potential. Their unique and efficient inlet configuration results in a shorter, less restrictive intake path for improved airflow, without the need for a jack-shaft. Keeping the air cool is a high-capacity air-to-water intercooler and low-temp heat exchanger. The Edelbrock #1563 system is 50-state emissions legal. The supplied tune is intended for completely stock vehicles with the exception of a cat-back exhaust.
- Bolt-on installation - fits under the stock hood
- Everything fits right out of the box, no welding, cutting or grinding
- Features Eaton TVS Rotor assembly
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Electronic PCM programming module, with application specific tuning (included with complete street legal systems)
- High Flow Mass Air Flow Sensor (MAFS) on some applications
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- 50-state emissions street legal - EO # D-215-85
- Individual runners for each cylinder allow for maximum low end torque and instant throttle response
- Designed, cast and made in the USA by Edelbrock
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!