Corsa 20-23 C8 Corvette 3" Variable Sound in NPP Cat-Back (21103)
COR-21103Regular price $3,690.99
Corsa variable sound NPP cat-back for the 2020-2023 C8 Corvette includes 3" stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing, mufflers, and a dual split rear exit with twin 4.5" polished stainless or black tips. The NPP Only C8 exhaust allows the driver to maintain full control of the C8 Corvette sound profile with fully functional CORSA Cast NPP valves that integrate seamlessly to the stock C8 actuators. This system replaces the AFM valve with a machined simulator bracket engineered specifically to prevent an AFM Check Engine Light. Perfect for aggressive drivers who plan on driving primarily in “Track” Mode.
Xtreme Sound Level (9dB louder & 1dB quieter than Stock) *Deletes stock AFM Valve. Actuator integration prevents CEL. To retain AFM use Part # 21100 **CORSA NPP valve assembly bolts directly to stock actuator motors and is intended for use on Corvettes with NPP from factory.
- Premium stainless steel material
- 3" tubing size
- Twin 4.5" pro series polished stainless or black tips
- Dual split rear exit
- 2 Valve System (NPP Only)
- AFM Machined Valve Simulator Bracket
- Maintains all sound modes
- *4 Cylinder Mode may exhibit light resonant frequencies
- +9 decibels Louder / -1 decibel quieter
- +18 HP & 16 LBS Ft of TQ
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!