Whipple 14-18 Silverado/Sierra & 15-20 Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon 5.3L 2.9L Intercooled Competition Kit (WK-1200TB)
WHP-WK-1200TB-14Regular price $6,250.00
Whipple intercooled supercharger for the 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra and 2015-2020 Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon 5.3L includes a massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, a unique front feed W175FFax (a whopping 2.9 liters) integrated Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential.
The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration, less tip-in knock and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy.
Note: Kit does NOT included tuning or fuel components.
Note: This product may be used solely on vehicles used in sanctioned competition which may never by used upon a public road or highway, unless permitted by specific regulatory exemption (visit the emissions page at http://www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state details).
Note: Legal in California on for racing vehicles which may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, upon a highway.
Note: It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure that it is used in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Front entry W175FFax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outflows competitions 1.9L and 2.3L roots-type systems
- Integrated Crusher venturi shaped inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitations
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy, no ridiculous fabbed steel tubes or systems that circulate hot air
- Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
- Exclusive 3x5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x6 rotor combo
- No internal modifications required and it fits under factory hood with no modifications
- Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- Easily upgradeable with big cold air intakes and bigger throttle bodies (102mm or 109mm)
- More boost at the "hit" than any other twin-screw along with a flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- Available in wrinkle black or polish
- 3 minute pulley changes
- 1 year warranty