ReadyLIFT 20-21 Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500HD 2" Front Leveling Kit (66-3020)
Regular price $229.95
ReadyLIFT Suspensions 2" heavy-duty adjustable leveling kit for the 2020-2021 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD trucks including the popular AT4 package. Along with the outward appearance changes to the new GM HD, General Motors also made changes to the long-standing torsion bar suspension. These changes required ReadyLIFT to engineer anew leveling that is specifically designed to function and install properly on this new suspension design. ReadyLIFT's dedication to professional engineering and manufacturing has yielded a new adjustable forged torsion key leveling kit system that provides a comfortable ride and allow for 35" tires.
The 66-3020 Adjustable Leveling Kit includes ReadyLIFT's industry-leading forged torsion keys that feature new indexing specific to the new 2020-2021 GM HD platform. This kit also includes front shock extensions, differential drop spacers and factory skid plate spacers. Leveling lift is in the range of 2", but the amount of actual lift required will depend on the vehicle. This kit includes differential drop spacers to help maintain factory geometry and corrects CV axle angles. 66-3020 works with trucks equipped with either the OE #84461807 or OE #84634344 factory torsion keys and requires ReadyLIFT torsion key unloading tool 66-7822B or similar for installation.
- 2" Adjustable Leveling Kit
- Forged Torsion Keys with shock spacers, differential spacers and longer hardware.
- Allows for 20x9 +18 or 0 offset - 35x12.50 tire.
- *Trimming may be required with some tire styles on 20x9 0 offset - 35x12.50 or 325/60R20
- Some fender well variance may be experienced between Silverado and Sierra models.
- Maintains the factory ride and handling.