Magnuson 12-18 Jeep Wrangler JK TVS1320 Intercooled Supercharger (01-13-36-005-BL)
MPS-01-13-36-005-BLRegular price $5,495.00
Magnuson intercooled supercharger for the 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L retains factory-like drivability, fuel economy, and reliability while providing significant peak horsepower and torque gains.
Magnuson's TVS1320 Supercharger uses EATON's latest in its line of Twin Vortices Series superchargers. Its four-lobe, 160 degree high helix rotors provide increased air flow, have a wider operating range, and higher pressure capability while maintaining cooler operating temperatures and quieter operation.
With a Magnuson supercharger, your Jeep Wrangler 3.6L will deliver extreme torque while maintaining its everyday drivability. Magnuson supercharger systems deliver torque across the entire rpm band. Whether on the streets or blazing a new trail in the great outdoors, you will never have to wait for power.
When you're not on boost, Magnuson's bypass valve systems opens to virtually eliminate drag from the supercharger, giving you factory-like fuel economy when you're cruising and commuting. Meanwhile, all that torque and horsepower is at your command, and available instantly when you most need it.
Additionally, this supercharger system comes with all of the necessary tuning and fuel system upgrades your Jeep will require to handle the boost this blower delivers. This includes new high-flow fuel injectors that retain all of the factory "push-lock" connectors and a handheld programmer. Magnuson's ECM recalibration ensures proper adjustment of the air/fuel and ignition timing settings to optimize and manage the increased torque and horsepower of your supercharged Jeep while maintaining its street driving manners and fuel economy.
NOTE: ECU unlock required for 2015-2018 model years.
Power gains of approximately 80-100 horsepower and 60-70 foot-pounds of torque at just 6 psi!
- 50% increase in horsepower and 40% increase in torque
- TVS1320 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- Carb EO # D-488-37
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
- 6th Generation TVS1320 Supercharger with integral bypass valve
- High flow fuel injectors
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler
- Handheld Programmer
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required