Magnuson 07-18 Tundra 5.7L (Gasoline) TVS1900 Intercooled Supercharger (01-19-57-107-BL)
MPS-01-19-57-107-BLRegular price $7,495.00
Magnuson intercooled supercharger for the 2007-2018 Tundra 5.7L Gasoline offers OEM-like reliability, MPG and road manners, you get V8 power with the same peace of mind you had stock.
This roots type supercharger delivers big power the moment you touch the throttle. Boost pressure builds FAST, with none of the lag associated with other types of forced induction. The TVS1900 roots blower provides massive torque and power across the entire rev band owing to its efficient flow and enhanced cooling. To deliver that 550hp consistently, the TVS1900’s large charge air cooler is engineered to reduce pressure drop, while still achieving excellent cooling effectiveness, thanks to large bore coolant lines and front mounted radiator to keep those extra ponies from disappearing due to heatsoak.
At the heart of the Magnuson Supercharger System is Eaton’s latest Twin Vortices Series (TVS) supercharger unit, the TVS1900. Cast as single unit, its all-in-one design means fewer possible leak points, a more compact underhood package, quieter operation (when you -aren’t- flooring it) and its bypass valve system helps retain OE-like MPG when you’re cruising. The system is very easy to live with daily driving. Designed to be maintenance free, the unit is also pre-filled and sealed- no maintenance on the unit for its lifetime.
This kit delivers 550hp and 550lb-ft of torque at the crank at just 7psi.
- 550hp & 550lbs-ft to the crank in standard form on unmodified truck
- Positive displacement roots blower provides instant Response with zero Lag
- Robust cooling for consistent all-day-long performance
- Calibration included for standard kit on stock truck
- Typically professionally installed within one day or a weekend by an enthusiast
- Premium 91 Octane Gas Required
- CARB EO# D-488-50
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!