Improved Racing 10-11 Camaro SS Performance Oil Cooler Kit (E5G-600)
IMR-EG5-600-T4Regular price $1,000.00
Improved Racing bolt on performance oil cooler kit for the 2010-2011 Camaro SS adds extreme oil cooling performance as it eliminates the factory water-to-oil cooler setup, water temps will decrease as well. This kit will lower peak oil temperatures by as much as 30-50°F.
This kit is not only essential for track use, but also perfectly streetable thanks to the built-in oil thermostat, which allows engine oil to reach safe operating temperatures much faster than the factory oil cooler system.
The kit includes professionally assembled, lightweight -10AN oil lines featuring a Viton rubber interior, stainless reinforcement to prevent kinking, and a silicone-fiberglass sleeve for protection from header heat.
The thermostat is available in three temperature ratings, 180°F, 200°F, and 212°F. The 200°F and 212°F unit is recommended for racing applications and dry-sump vehicles (as the dry-sump system tends to run cooler). The 180°F unit is recommended for street use and wet sump vehicles.
- Massive oil cooling upgrade over the factory system, essential for track use
- Includes Improved Racing's MHX series high-efficiency 45-row, triple-pass oil cooler.
- Direct bolt-on kit, with only minor cutting of factory radiator shroud required. A laser-cut acrylic template and instructions are provided for the perfect fit.
- Keeps oil temps in check to extend the life of your engine and reduce oil starvation
- EGM-114 thermostatic oil cooler adapter precisely controls oil temps and accelerates engine warm-up
- Includes custom light-weight aluminum, rubber-isolated oil cooler mounting brackets
- Professionally assembled, lightweight, heat-shielded -10AN oil lines with hard-anodized aluminum dual swivel fittings
- Oil cooler adapter features two sensor ports for aftermarket oil sensors or for turbo supply lines
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Free Shipping to the lower 48!