Hotchkis 10-12 Camaro SS Adjustable Sport Sway Bars (22109)
HKS-22109Regular price $415.14
Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars for the 2010-2012 Camaro SS virtually eliminate body roll, and dramatically improving steering response and control. A high-strength tubular 1.25" front bar and three-way adjustable 1.00" rear bar allow you to dial-in the way the car responds to throttle steer and driver input. All the necessary hardware and complete installation instructions are included and the bars are designed, tested and manufactured in the USA.
- Lightweight 1.25" tubular front bar. 210% stiffer than stock SS.
- Lightweight 1" adjustable tubular rear bar +80,120,170% stiffer than stock SS.
- Includes greasable polyurethane bushings, and mounts.
- Direct bolt-on installation.
- Durable, gloss black powder coat finish.
- Reduces body roll, improving handling performance and drivability.
- Improves steering response and cornering ability.
- Allows suspension tuning for optimum track or street performance.
- Bolt-In installation requires no vehicle modifications.
- Lightweight tubular design.
- Contains all necessary mounting and bushings.