Hotchkis 10-12 Camaro SS Adjustable Competition Sway Bars (22110)
HKS-22110Regular price $683.32
Hotchkis competition sway bars for the 2010-2012 Camaro SS improves handling performance for autocross and track days. Hotchkis Competition Sway Bars are one of the fastest, easiest and most dramatic modifications you can make to the Gen 5 Camaro, virtually eliminating body roll, dramatically improving steering response and control. A high-strength tubular 1.25" front bar and three-way adjustable 1.375" rear bar allow you to dial-in the way the car responds to throttle steer and driver input. All the necessary hardware including heavy duty heim joint end links and complete installation instructions are included and the bars are designed, tested and manufactured in the USA.
- Lightweight 1.25" tubular front bar. 210% stiffer than stock SS.
- Lightweight 1 3/8" adjustable tubular rear bar +500,630,800% stiffer than stock SS.
- End links feature highest quality 3-piece PTFE lined heim joints with high articulation spacers and CNC machined aluminum Sleeves with wrench flats.
- Includes greasable polyurethane bushings, mounts.
- Direct bolt- on installation.
- Durable, gloss black powder coat finish.
- Reduces body roll, improving handling performance and drivability.
- Improves steering response and cornering ability.
- Allows suspension tuning for optimum track or street performance.
- Bolt-In installation requires no vehicle modifications.
- Lightweight tubular design.
- Contains all necessary mounting and bushings.