Dirt King Long Travel Kit for the 2007-2018 Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD allows for 17.5” of travel and accepts up to a 37” tire. Dirt King relocated the upper control arm mounts and modified the outer pivot locations on the spindle, allowing them to achieve twice the amount of travel compared to stock and eliminate bump steer throughout the suspension cycle. The kit accepts 2.5 x 10” coil overs, 3.0 x 10” bypasses, and 2.0 X 2.0 bump stops for superior suspension dampening. This kit is constructed using parts commonly found on trophy trucks such as massive FK 1.5" uniballs and JMX series heims. The result is a suspension system with reliable performance and off road handling that will exceed all expectations. This kit must be installed by a qualified off road shop.
Front fiber glass required.
Note: Please allow up to 9 weeks for production.
- Utilizes American made FK bearings
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups
- ¾” heims for the UCA’s
- Delrin bushings for the LCA’s
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Grease fittings for easy servicing
- Pocketed lower shock mounting
- 3/16" and 1/8” boxed plate construction
- Internally ribbed with extrusions for weight reduction
- Bump stop plating
- Limit strap tabbing
- Wheel Travel: 17.5”
- Amount of Lift: 0-4”
- Track Width: 4.25” wider per side
- Maximum Tire Size: 37”
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.5”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
- Coil over Shock Size: 2.5” x 10”
- Bypass Shock Size: 3.0” x 10”
- Bump Stop Size: 2.0” x 2.0”