BMR Suspension 16-20 Camaro SS Strut Tower Brace (STB019)
BMR-STB019HRegular price $179.95
BMR twin-tube strut tower brace for your 2016-2020 Camaro is designed to reduce chassis flex and increase your 6th Gen's handling and performance. The Camaro chassis flexes dramatically, even with mild amounts of torque and horsepower. BMR's Strut Tower Braces are manufactured from a mix of 1-inch DOM steel tubing and laser-cut 3/16-inch steel plate. This design adds loads of strength to the front frame and suspension. The STB019 is engineered to considerably strengthen the chassis by connecting the strut mounts to reinforce unibody and suspension.
BMR designed their strut tower brace for the street performance, drag race, and handling applications. This two-point design solidly links the front strut towers, adding strength to the entire front unibody and suspension. This strut tower brace is 100% bolt-in for easy installation with simple hand tools - no welding required. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
Note: Does not fit 4-cylinder turbo, V6, or ZL1.
- Dramatically increases chassis stiffness and improves handling
- Manufactured from 1-inch DOM steel tubing
- Uses 3/16-inch steel plate
- 100% bolt-in design
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks
- Installation time is less than 1 hour.
- Proudly designed and made in the U.S.A.