BMR Suspension 16-20 Camaro SS/17-20 ZL1 Lowering Springs (SP041)
BMR-SP041Regular price $199.95
BMR front and rear lowering springs for the 2016-2020 Camaro SS and 2017-2020 Camaro ZL1 are made from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire, and are cold wound on a CNC coiling machine. The CNC coiling head can adjust the spring diameter in real time to ensure that every spring is exactly the same. This guarantees that your right spring matches your left spring. Every BMR spring is compressed solid at the factory, not once, but twice. This gives the spring its permanent set, and guarantees no sag.
These drop springs have a fine-tuned spring rate to give you great handling and a smooth ride. The linear spring rate offers plenty of support, keeping the body flat and level in the corners, while remaining soft enough for a comfortable ride on any road. Available in hammertone black or red powdercoat color options. Sold in a set of 4.
Note: This product was not engineered for a V-6 or 4-Cylinder Camaros, nor has it been tested on them.
- Designed to fit 2016-Newer V8 Chevrolet Camaro (ZL1/1LE compatible)
- Drops your Camaro approximately .75" in the front, 1" in the rear
- Improves handling and ride quality
- Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
- Cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
- Lifetime warranty against spring sag
- Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
- Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
- Made in the USA!
- Includes Free Shipping to the lower 48!