BMR - Rear Lowering Springs - 2016-2017 Camaro SS - BMR-SP043
2016-2017 Camaro SS - BMR - Rear Lowering Springs
Featuring BMR's rear lowering springs made from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire, and are cold wound on a CNC coiling machine. The CNC coiling head can adjust the spring diameter in real time to ensure that every spring is exactly the same. This guarantees that your right spring matches your left spring. Every BMR spring is compressed solid at the factory, not once, but twice. This gives the spring its permanent set, and guarantees no sag.
These drop springs have a fine-tuned spring rate to give you great handling and a smooth ride. The linear spring rate offers plenty of support, keeping the body flat and level in the corners, while remaining soft enough for a comfortable ride on any road.
Note: This product was not engineered for a V-6 or 4-Cylinder Camaros, nor has it been tested on them.
- Drops your Camaro 1” in the rear
- Linear spring rate
- Improves handling and ride quality
- Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
- Cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
- Lifetime warranty against spring sag
- Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
- Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
- Fits V8 Models Only
- Made in the USA!
|Vehicle Range||Camaro SS|