Wilwood - AERO6 Front Drilled and Slotted Big Brake Kit - 2010-2015 Camaro V6/SS/ZL1/Z28 - 140-11269-D
2010-2015 Camaro V6/SS/ZL1/Z28 - Wilwood - AERO6 Front Drilled and Slotted Big Brake Kit
Wilwood AERO6 front drilled and slotted big brake kit for the 2010-2015 Camaro V6/SS/ZL1/Z28 is designed specifically for providing large capacity braking with big rotors for achieving braking performance for street and track vehicles, but also has a great look for show. The Wilwood system for the Camaro SS includes 6-piston calipers to maximize braking efficiency, drilled and slotted rotors, brake pads, and all necessary hardware for complete installation. Available with powder coat black or red caliper color options. Fits most 18" wheels.
Note: This Brake Kit does not include flex lines. Flex lines are necessary to complete the installation and can be selected using the drop down option.
Note: This brake kit has a Hub Offset that will move the wheels inward or outward from the fender by this amount on each side of the vehicle.
Note: Please check the "Figure 2. Wheel Clearance Diagram" in the installation Instructions below to verify you have adequate wheel clearance for this kit.
- Chevrolet Camaro 2010-2014 V-6 only
- Chevrolet Camaro 2010-2014 SS (V-8) only, (OE. w/ Brembo Brakes)
- Chevrolet Camaro 2015 LS/LT
- Chevrolet Camaro 2015 SS, (OE. w/ Brembo Brakes)
- Chevrolet Camaro 2015 ZL1, (OE. w/ Brembo Brakes)
- Chevrolet Camaro 2015 Z/28, (OE. w/ Brembo Brakes)
- 14.25” rotors provide maximum cooling for sustained high heat durability
- AERO6 six piston caliper that delivers heavy duty stopping power
- GT Series big brake short offset premium aluminum alloy high strength hats
- Brake pads
- Hardware included
- Fully compatible with OE master cylinder output and ABS function.
- Caliper available in black or red colors
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
|Vehicle Range||Camaro V6/Camaro SS/Camaro ZL1|
|Spec Weight||--- lbs total weight|
Below are all affiliated downloads, instructions, rebates and misc information for this product.
- Product Installation Instructions (manufacturer source)