AEM Electronics - Analog Wideband O2 Air/Fuel UEGO Gauge Kit - 30-5130
AEM Electronics - Wideband O2 Air/Fuel UEGO 8.5-18 Gauge Kit
Unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The unit’s 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. The gauge also features a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
AEM’s world famous Wideband O2 UEGO Gauge is a must for anyone looking to maximize engine power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate Air/Fuel Ratio data is critical. Running rich can cause a loss in power, while running too lean may result in serious engine damage. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to see when there's even a half a point change in ratio, giving you time to shut things down before damage occurs. A precision high speed electronic stepper motor provides lightning fast needle movement, making the AEM Analog Wideband UEGO Gauge one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the Air/Ratio gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
- No free air calibration required - ever
- Accurate to .1 AFR
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Two status lights for error detection and operating status
- Includes white and black gauge faces
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Includes Bosch 4.2 sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- 0-5v analog output Gasoline values from 10 to 20:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output E85 values from 6.6 to 13.2 AFR
- 0-5v analog output Ethanol values from 6.14 to 12.3:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output Methanol values from 4.4 to 8.8:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output Lambda values from .68 to 1.36:1
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!