KOOKS - 1 3/4" x 3" Long Tube Headers - 1997-2000 C5 Corvette - 6102
1997-2000 C5 Corvette - Kooks Headers - 1 3/4" Long Tube Headers w/AirTubes
Feature 304 Tig Welded Stainless Steel 1 3/4" Primaries, 3" merge collectors, Welded AirTubes (Emissions Style), Welded o2 bungs, o2 extenders along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
The 1997-2000 C5 Corvette KOOKS system was designed to bolt-on to a KOOKS Crossover X-pipe assembly. The KOOKS headers require a crossover x-pipe assembly and they are offered with or without converters. JDP Motorsports suggest using the catted crossover pipe as they cause very little restriction and they help to control emissions. We uses and install KOOKS headers on 90% of our shop installations; the fit and finish on these headers is 2nd to none!
- Tig Welded 304 Stainless
- 1-Piece Mandrel-Bent Primary Tubes
- Merge Collector Spike for better scavaging
- Welded o2 Bungs with o2 Extenders
- Ball Flange Collector for great leak free performance
- Gaskets and Hardware included for a complete installation
- Free Shipping!
- Price Match Guaranteed!!
Primary Size Choices
- 1-3/4" Primaries up to 450 RWHP - Great Torque for lightly Modded Daily driver or road course racer
- 1-7/8" Primaries from 450-850 RWHP - Great Power for moderate mods to force induced beast
- 2" Primaries from 850+ RWHP - Great for maximum all out power, only recommended for the most extreme builds
|Vehicle Range||C5 Corvette|
|Header Type||Long Tube|
|Primary Size||1 3/4"|
|Install Time||6 Hours|